Błędy P2177, P2187, P2097, P2195 i spadek mocy – Wadliwa sonda lambda

Postprzez tomek51 » 22 lip 2011, 16:42

Witam mam Mazdę cx-7 wersja usa w automacie z 2008 roku autko ma przejechane zaledwie 8tyś. km komp wywala od niedawna ciągle błędy zapisane P2177 oraz P2187 oraz w oczekujących P2097 i P2195 auto przed wykasowaniem błędów jest wyraźnie słabsze zdarzyło się że nawet zaczęło szarpać przy ruszaniu jak by mu brakowało paliwa, leję zawsze verwę 98, po skasowaniu na chwilę odzyskuje moc później znowu wywala błędy i słabnie i zaświeca się lampka MIL... Obroty na wolnych utrzymują się ok 700 wymieniłem filtr powietrza ale nie pomogło przed wymianą napięcie na 2 sondzie lambda wg. kompa było w granicach 0,95-0,98V po wymianie utrzymuje się na poziomie 0,2-0,25V do pierwszej sondy nie modę się "dostać" przez interfejs pokazuje mi że ma 0 mV sondy sprawdziłem siedzą twardo styki też a żaden zwierz tam się nie dostał żeby coś przegryzł...

Proszę o pomoc jakieś sugestie pytania itp.
Mam interfejs elm327 oraz programy Pcmscan i proscan jak potrzeba więcej info to dostarczę....
Ostatnio edytowano 11 maja 2014, 12:59 przez Josh, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Powód: zmiana nazwy wątku
Początkujący

Od: 22 lip 2011, 15:35

PostTen post został usunięty przez Josh 11 maja 2014, 12:54.

Postprzez alessandrodwa » 22 lip 2011, 19:47

Jak znajdziesz rozwiązanie to koniecznie daj znać bo mam ten sam problem.
Posiadam autko z 2007 roku w wersji amerykańskiej. Przez pierwszy rok nie było z nim najmniejszych problemów, ale jak się zaczęły to już lawinowo. Najpierw problemy z napędem, potem łożyska wraz z piastą, a od trzech, czterech miesięcy mam podobny problem do Twojego. Autko jest zdecydowanie słabsze, szarpie przy obrotach dwa, trzy tysiące i żaden warsztat nie potrafi sobie z tym poradzić.
Początkujący

Od: 15 sty 2010, 22:35
Auto: CX-7

Postprzez Grucha » 23 lip 2011, 07:08

Bulletin No.: 01-022/08

Last Issued: 04/02/2008

Subject:
ROUGH IDLE, LACK OF POWER, AND/OR MIL ON WITH DTC P2177/P2187 (FUEL SYSTEM LEAN)

BULLETIN NOTE This bulletin supersedes the previous bulletin issued on 03/27/08. The REPAIR PROCEDURE has been revised.

APPLICABLE MODEL(S)/VINs
2007-2008 Mazdaspeed3 vehicles with VINs lower than JM1BK**** ** 859606 (produced before November 22, 2007)

2006-2007 Mazdaspeed6 vehicles

2007-2008 CX-7 vehicles with VINs lower than JM3ER**** ** 196510 (produced before November 19, 2007)

DESCRIPTION

Due to low fuel pressure at the high-pressure fuel pump, some vehicles may experience the following:

^ Rough idle, stall, and/or hesitation under cold conditions.

^ Intermittent lack of power during acceleration when the engine gets hot.

^ MIL turns on with DTC P2177/P2187 (fuel system too lean at off idle).

This is caused by a delayed fuel pressure build-up from the high pressure fuel pump. There are two main reasons for this:

1. The drive current from the PCM is not enough for some fuel pumps.

2. Some fuel pumps have slower response.

To fix the problem, the PCM software and the specification of the high-pressure fuel pump have been changed.

Customers having this concern should have their vehicle repaired using the following repair procedure.

REPAIR PROCEDURE

1. Reboot the IDS to clear memory before reprogramming.

2. Using IDS 51.9 or later software, reprogram the PCM to the latest calibration (refer to "Calibration Information" table) by following the "Module Reprogramming" procedure.

NOTE: ^ Always update the IDS tool first, then follow on-screen instructions to download the needed calibration file for PCM reprogramming.

^ It is not necessary to remove any fuses or relays during PCM reprogramming when the IDS screen prompts you to do so. You may accidentally stop power to one of the PCM terminals and cause the PCM to be blanked, or you may receive error messages during the IDS reprogramming procedure.

^ IDS shows the calibration part numbers after programming the PCM. Please be aware that PCM calibration part numbers and file names listed in any Service Bulletin may change due to future releases of IDS software, and additional revisions made to those calibrations for service related concerns.

^ When reprogramming a PCM, IDS will always display the "latest" calibration P/N available for that vehicle. If any calibration has been revised/updated to contain new information for a new service concern/issue, it will also contain all previously released calibrations.

^ When performing this procedure, we recommend that a battery charger be installed on the vehicle battery and turned ON to a maximum charge of no more than 20 AMPS to keep the vehicle battery up to capacity. If you exceed 20 AMPS, it could damage the VCM.

3. For vehicles built before April 7, 2007 that are experiencing the conditions as noted in this service bulletin after the PCM calibration update, perform a Warranty Vehicle Inquiry using your eMDCS System and inspect Warranty Claim Inquiry Detail for high-pressure fuel pump replacement.

^ If no prior history of replacement, replace the high-pressure fuel pump. Refer to MS3 online instructions or Workshop Manual section 01-14 FUEL PUMP UNIT REMOVAL/INSTALLATION.

^ If the history indicates part number L3K9-13-35ZB was used during a repair, use the illustration shown above to inspect the production date of the high-pressure fuel pump. Replace it if the production date is before March 26, 2007.

CAUTION: When replacing the high-pressure fuel pump, it is very important to make sure that the tension collar is present before reinstalling the pump. Failure to do so will result in excessive engine noise and the subsequent failure of the high-pressure fuel pump and its cam lobes.

4. After performing the PCM reprogramming procedure, verify the repair by starting the engine and making sure there are no MIL illumination or abnormal warning lights present.

NOTE: ^ If any DTCs should remain after performing DTC erase, diagnose the DTCs according to the appropriate Troubleshooting section of the Workshop Manual.

^ After PCM reprogramming, it is no longer necessary to road test the vehicle to "relearn" KAM (Keep Alive Memory).

5. Fill out an "Authorized Modifications" label (P/N 9999-95-AMDC-97) with the new PCM calibration information, your dealer code, and today's date.

6. Place the "Authorized Modifications" label on the "A" pillar below the tear tag in the driver door jamb.
Grucha

Postprzez zyziek » 23 lip 2011, 13:28

W każdyma ASO zrobią reprogramowanie, czy gdzieś konkretnie trzeba się udać ? Interesuje mnie Warszawa i okolice.
Początkujący

Od: 13 lip 2009, 14:38
Auto: CX-7 AWD
Infiniti Fx35

Postprzez zyziek » 26 lip 2011, 23:49

Swoja droga w Stanach bardziej dbaja o klienta:

There is a Recall or Special Service Program concerning:
Cx-7 A/c Compressor Warranty Extension To 5 Years/60,000 Miles
For any questions regarding a Mazda Recall or Special Service Program campaign, please email or call Mazda Customer Assistance Center:

1-800-222-5500
Monday-Friday, 6:00am – 4:45pm Pacific Standard Time
Początkujący

Od: 13 lip 2009, 14:38
Auto: CX-7 AWD
Infiniti Fx35

Postprzez mchmielewski » 28 lip 2011, 21:18

Wersja USA zgodnie z tym co ztarap napisał to tragedia – Panowie czuję że robieni jesteśmy w ....... jak może w samochodzie za 140 000 walnąć rozrząd w silniku? po przejechaniu nie całych 70 kkm ? tyle to moja Alfa wytrzymywała na pasku .... i miała 13 lat :)

Moim zdaniem Mazdzie należy się troszkę po uszach za kilka elementów w tym wozie
1. Turbo, 2. Rozrząd, 3 blachy (spróbójcie zajrzeć pod Madzie a zobaczycie o czym mówię), pozatym u poprzedniego właściciela mojej madzi – jeden z życzliwych przechodniów zarysował kluczem 3 elementy po 2 miechach były czerwone ! To nie jest dobry znak Mazda oszczędza na ocynku jest gorszy niż w Fordzie.

Co do problemów z kompem – czuję się związany ze społecznością CXów więc jak koś będzie miał problemy z kompem i chce skasować błędy sprawdzić coś u siebie – zapraszam zadzwońcie pomogę bezkosztowo w miarę dostępności (mam interfejs i stos dobrego i oprogramowania) .
Tel tylko na priva podam :D
Mariusz
Forumowicz

Od: 5 cze 2010, 13:32
Auto: Mazda CX-7 GT BlackPearl 2,3 DiSI AWD

Postprzez ztarap » 4 sie 2011, 09:59

mchmielewski wie, co pisze. Sam korzystałem kilka razy z jego pomocy. Super gość. Polecam :–)
Ostatnio edytowano 11 maja 2014, 12:56 przez Josh, łącznie edytowano 1 raz
Powód: Nie ma konieczności cytowania przedmówcy
Pozdrawiam,
Zbyszek
Forumowicz

Od: 20 gru 2008, 00:27
Auto: Mazda CX-7 GT FWD

Postprzez tomek51 » 4 lis 2011, 19:24

Dzięki za pomoc wadliwie działająca okazała się pierwsza sonda lambda po wymianie na nowszą autko śmiga lepiej nawet niż po zakupie :)
Początkujący

Od: 22 lip 2011, 15:35