Baza ogólnodostępnych modeli od ręki

Mazda CX-5 (2012– )
Mazda CX-8 (2017- ) Przedłużona wersja CX-5 z trzema rzędami siedzeń

Postprzez Nomado » 9 lut 2019, 19:09

Forumowicze czy istnieje taka baza jaką np. posiada mitsubishi?
Mam problem ze znalezieniem auta w kolorze Machine Grey a pisać do każdego salonu w kraju to nierealne...
Forumowicz

Od: 7 lut 2019, 13:40
Auto: MAZDA CX5 2019 FWD
2.5 194KM SkyEnergy
Machine Gray

Postprzez Pabloss » 12 lut 2019, 09:03

nie słyszałem o takie bazie, a szkoda. Wydaje mi się jednak że taka "robotę" jak znalezienie dla ciebie konkretnego auta powinien zrobić diler. Nie wiem skąd jesteś ale ja polecam dilera z Zabrza.
Forumowicz

Od: 13 kwi 2014, 16:00
Auto: Mazda CX-5 2.0 AT

Postprzez toomaas » 12 lut 2019, 11:30

z tego co się orientuję to coś takiego mają dealerzy. Jak kupowałem moją CX-5 i wybrałem już sobie kolor i wyposażenie to jeszcze nie wiedziałem, że dealerzy Mazdy mają taką samą ofertę. Zadzwoniłem do 2 czy 3 i jak powiedziałem czego szukam to usłyszałem, że do kupienia w tym roku (to była połowa listopada) jest 1 sztuka, ale jest rezerwacja na nią. To była moja rezerwacja bo dzień później podpisałem umowę kupna, a mój dealer mi wspominał, że na 24h może zarezerwować.
Forumowicz

Od: 25 cze 2009, 16:50
Auto: Mazda CX-5 2016 2.0 SKYACTIV-G 165KM 4x2 6MT

Postprzez johnchen351 » 29 gru 2021, 03:44

within the night time he reduce out the work, and went to bed early, that he could likely get up and beginbetimes next day; however he changed into saved all the hassle, for while he got up in the morning the work became completed equipped to his hand. speedy in got here consumers, who paid him handsomely for his gadgets, so that he provided leather-based-based sufficient for 4 pair greater.he reduce out the art work once more in a single day and placed it carried out in the morning, as before; and so it went on for some time: what turned into got organized in the midnight have become continually completed by manner of daybreak, and the best guy soon have become thriving and nicely off again.pink wine and cheese is one of those couplings – like of the and western – it sincerely is so automatic that few people withouta doubt save you to recall if it sincerely makes experience. why no longer, for instance, country and southern, on the grounds that that is wherein a lot of the music comes from except?don't forget the usual workplace celebration. it's after lunch, so all of us is complete. then, in comes a luscious chocolate confection.
popular business list
Początkujący

Od: 29 gru 2021, 03:41